Your babies sign

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Saramcc, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Saramcc

Saramcc Well-Known Member

Just curious if you read up on your babies astrology sign? Mine are scorpions.

2. laurajrad

laurajrad Well-Known Member

sagitarians here

3. nepolm

nepolm Well-Known Member

My babies are scorpios also :) , but had they been born just a day earlier they would be libras, so they are on the cusp and will probably have traits of both signs. It may sound goofy, but I really believe in some of that astrology stuff, not the dumb daily horoscope stuff from websites or newspapers, but the REAL thing! My mom knows how to make charts and it can get quite complicated, but it is also eerily accurate - when all things are taken into account!

4. 2Xthelove

2Xthelove Well-Known Member

my babies r gemini's so is their dad lol. they were born on his bday what a good present huh befor ei got pregnant i always joked about saying oh we're gonna have twins and they are gonnabe born on ur birthday so get in the bday parties now LOL

5. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

Lets see the twins are Taurus;, my oldest DS is a Gemini on the Taurus cusp, as am I... DD#4 is Virgo and DD#5 is Pisces. And DH is a Libra.

6. jschaad

jschaad Well-Known Member

yep they are Taurus... ;)

7. fourznuff

fourznuff Well-Known Member

8. laura519

laura519 Well-Known Member

They are under Taurus (is that the terminology?) just like me! They were born the day before my birthday. We have this weird family trend where it happens that way... My mom was born on my grandad's bday, sister was born close to my dad's bday, etc, etc...

9. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

All three of mine are Aries. I was just talking about this with my friend who is pregnant. We looked up all our kids' signs, and sure enough, there was some really accurate stuff. Very interesting! Here's one of the sites I was looking at

http://www.babyzone.com/babynames/horoscope/

Reyna

10. bigeyes

bigeyes Well-Known Member

libra here
    thanks for the gap link it was cute!

11. belinda07

belinda07 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure mine are scorpio's.

12. Laura in Alaska

Laura in Alaska Well-Known Member

My girls are aquarians. :)