Your funny sights of the day

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by kingeomer, Jul 2, 2009.

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing:
    This struck me as funny...I am here on the computer and here comes Luke in the dining room, followed by DH however, DH is attached to Luke because Luke wants to drink his milk, and walk at the same time, but would not hold it himself and therefore DH had to follow him and hold the sippy cup in Luke's mouth.

Kids are too funny and sometimes very lazy!

2. debbie_long83

debbie_long83 Well-Known Member

The other day Hailey got a wipe out of the box and proceeded to "clean" things. She wiped her sister, toys, and then her feet. Maybe she'll be willing to help out with that when she's older!

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Too funny Nancy! Reminds me of feeding a baby goat at the petting zoo :laughing:

Debbie, Encourage that cleaning girl!!! :rofl: about cleaning her sister!!!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:laughing: Love these "scenes"

5. snowmom

snowmom Well-Known Member

Both the kids in the baby pool in the front yard, only in T shirts and soaking wet and COVERED in dirt and grass. To get out of the pool, they go into the "bear" walk (hands and feet, not knees) bum WAAAAY in the air, and step out backwards. Little bits of grass falling out of their bum cr@acks LOL!! Good thing it's Daddy's turn to bathe them tonight. Maybe I'll make spagetti for dinner to finish the mess off lol!!

6. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:laughing: I bet your DH would love that!!!

7. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

:lol: Too funny!

Mine have done lots of cute things lately but I can't think of any good ones right now... of course!

8. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

:laughing: Love all the funny stories!!

I gave the girls goldfish for snacks today, and Kylee knocked the bowl off the table and spilled them everywhere. Our dog bandit came over to "assist" in the clean up. Next thing I know my girls are on all 4's eating goldfish off the ground with their mouths like the dog!! :bad:

9. beemer

beemer Well-Known Member

We started having the boys help us pick everything up (toys, clothes, shoes, etc.) a couple of months ago. It's ingrained habit now. We strip them down and then they carry their dirty clothes to laundry room and put them in the hamper. Last weekend after swim lessons I brought the swim stuff in while they were napping and when they woke up one of them saw it and wanted to put it up. He grabbed a handful and put them in the hamper and headed back towards the pile. I assumed he had missed a shirt or something so I waited at the laundry room door. It was taking a really long time, and they were getting rowdy so I went to go see what the hold up was. One of the boys was surfing on top of a towel while his brother was dragging it across the tile towards the laundry room. They were both giggling like little madmen. DH then grabbed another one of the big beach towels and put both of them on it tummy down, grabbed the other end and careened through the house with them hanging on for dear life thinking it was the funniest thing ever.

10. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

oh my goodness that is the cutiest stories! my daughter does the walking bottle thing-super lazy for sure!

11. ChanceKathleen

ChanceKathleen Well-Known Member

How funny! Kylie has been cleaning with wipes as well

Last wknd my mom was doing laundry, kylies gets 2 of my dads stinky shirts and walks around with them. She then climbs on the couch covering an cuddling up with the smelly shirts! Wouldn't take a real blanket either

Love eveeryonees stories...very funny