Yucky Question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kellyymca, Nov 28, 2006.

1. kellyymca

kellyymca Active Member

I am 28 weeks tomorrow with B/G twins. I have to wear a pantyliner as I seem to get some discharge. Today it seems like it is more than usual and yellow in color - any thoughts. Sorry if this is TMI.

2. kellyymca

kellyymca Active Member

I am 28 weeks tomorrow with B/G twins. I have to wear a pantyliner as I seem to get some discharge. Today it seems like it is more than usual and yellow in color - any thoughts. Sorry if this is TMI.

3. ireland37

ireland37 Well-Known Member

Here's a yucky answer to a yucky question...could be a little urine mixed w/ the discharge. I hated to admit that was happening w/ me around 30 weeks but noticed that was happening...more of it & more yellow, changing pantyliner 4-5 times a day. Pretty common in the 3rd trimester [​IMG]

4. naomi02

naomi02 Well-Known Member

Even though I was sure they were sick of me, I always called the dr when something new happened that I wasn't sure what it was. We were always fine, but I liked to be on the safe side. It's been awhile & my memory's bad, but seems like I had a lot of discharge, too.

5. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

sounds like urine mixed with the discharge but I would definately ask the dr, that is what they are there for.

6. Mrs.Bears

Mrs.Bears Active Member

I had discharge at 28 weeks but I assumed it was ok, turns out it was not, I would call the doctors office just to make sure...Good Luck