Zach pooped in potty!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by 1girltwinboyz, Jul 20, 2008.

1. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

I tell you ladies, you get so frustrated with progress then regression, changing pee and poopy undies then WHAM. It clicks. Zach said out of hte blue while playing vsmile, I have to poop. I was doing laundry and said yay, picka potty not expecting much but pee. Well he goes and comes runnig to tell me mom its brown on yellow its POOP. I did it. He was soooooooo proud!!! Its so funny how the progress changes from one twin to the other!!

Ah the trials and tribulations of potty training TWO AT ONCE B)

2. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

QUOTE(1girltwinboyz @ Jul 20 2008, 02:13 PM) [snapback]885950[/snapback]
    Ah the trials and tribulations of potty training TWO AT ONCE B)

You said it! That is great news! You should add this to Potty Training stories in the Sticky above because I think we all need a reminder that it WILL HAPPEN eventually! :)

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

YAY good for him and you!

4. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

Just got back from vacation at inlaws summer camp. It was fun for the most part but of course Josh and Zach both got sick with ear infections and sore throats. But that is another story....anyways, Josh had TWO DRY DAYS. I am talking peeing and pooping in the toilet!!! YAY. Alas though Zach still needs pull ups or diapers. He will only go when bribed but Josh jumps up and goes himself. YAY, i will take what % i can get.

Ok time to do boatloads of laundry an pay bills and .... ?