Zoe and Jude turned 1 year old today!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by 5280babies, Mar 10, 2010.

1. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone! Zoe and Jude turned 1 year old today and it is time to say goodbye officially to First Year, even though unofficially I will no doubt linger from time to time. :) What a great year it has been! My DH and I sat and had early morning coffee and reminisced about what we were doing throughout this day 1 year ago (sniff sniff.) Anyway, Sunday is their party and it should be a lot of fun. Sometimes I can still hardly believe I am a mommy, let alone a mommy to two 1-year-olds. I wonder when I will come down to earth? We are having a great time now. Little personalities are shining through and there is a lot of laughing and loving going on...we are anxious for summer to start exploring more outside. Anyway, this forum has been so important to me throughout this year...I depended on it for so much and you all really came through. Thank you a million times for your support and encouragement. I have enjoyed and valued my connection with twinstuff more than you will ever know. See ya around! :thanks:

oops....wanted to add a link to a very short slide show from today...

http://s395.photobucket.com/albums/pp32/betsymaletz/1%20Year%20Birthday/?albumview=slideshow

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday: Jude and Zoe!! :wub:

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:bday: Zoe and Jude. Adorable shirts :wub:

4. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Zoe! :bday: Jude!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirts!!! Such cute girls you have! Congrats on surviving the first year! We are at almost 29 months, and I still haven't come down to Earth... :wub:

5. angs241

angs241 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday to the little ones, and to mom and dad! Welcome to the second year. Love the slide show.

6. AmberG

AmberG Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday! They are adorable!

:bday:

7. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: to Zoe & Jude. They are so adorable!

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Adorable girls! :bday: Zoe and :bday: Jude! :welcome: to the SY!

9. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

[​IMG] To your girls, they are absolutely adorable[​IMG]

10. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

Happy 1st Birthday Zoe and Jude :bday: :wub:
    I cant believe they are one. I remember when you posted when they were born. Time goes too fast! I hope they have a fun 1st bday party :)

11. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh my so cute!! :birthday: sweet girlies!! Love their shirts! Congrats on surviving the FY momma!!

12. mnm000

mnm000 Well-Known Member

:birthday: to Jude and Zoe! It sounds like you had a great start to the day. It is quite an accomplishment to be able to reflect, laugh and maybe cry about how far you and your DH have come raising your beautiful daughters! Thanks for sharing the pics!

To many more years of giggles, smiles and love!

13. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

:birthday: to Zoe and Jude and :clapping: to mom and dad for surviving the first year. I was just thinking how surreal it is that I am a mommy of two... I think the high will never wear off.

14. timba09

timba09 Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Jude & Zoe! Love the pics! We'll see you over there in 2nd year soon!