Zoob Sparkle?

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by FirstTimeMom814, Mar 8, 2010.

1. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Does anyone have this Zoob Sparkle toy? What are your thoughts on it? DH wants me to get it for Sofia, but I want to see what others think about it.

2. TD

TD Well-Known Member

We have Zoobs (the one with the wheels, and also one of the characters) The kids really enjoy playing with them and building different things. My Son (6) enjoys them more than my Daughter (9). My daughter first got them when she was 5. They are different from Legos, Knex, Lincoln logs, etc in the buiding department. If she is imaginative and likes to build, then she would enjoy them.

My daughter uses them to build furniture for her webkinz all the time.

T

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Never heard of 'em.

They seem pretty cool.

4. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Don't know about the sparkle but when they are out in a kindergarten age room I work in, they are in constant use. The older kids who go in at the end of the day love them too.

5. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

Love, love, love the Zoobs! We had them at the preschool I worked at and then I got the Zoob Jr. for the boys when they were 2. Now we have the Zoobs and I actually bought a set for the twins preschool. The kids love them.

6. Haley'sHope

Haley'sHope Well-Known Member

we don't have the sparkle ones since i have boys, but we have EVERY OTHER zoob, haha! my boys got into them around 5 and have loved them ever since, and they are even fun for me and dh to play with when the kids want us to play. we have given them as gifts at every birthday party we have been to and all of those kids told us later that they loved them too!

7. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback!