Can CBD have side effects?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Feb 11, 2020.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

Can CBD have side effects?

2. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I didn't try CBD oil but I read that if you will buy and use high quality CBD products there won't be some side effects. I use only cream for my back, it helps me to relieve pain, great thing. The main advantage is that it is natural! If you want also to try I can recommend to order it here - cbd topical on hempworldstore.com, there are good discounts.

3. Yorda

Yorda Member

I don't think it's safe. Such a drug can be addictive.

4. malep

malep Member

There is a narcotic component in the composition of such oils. It can cause drug addiction. It's not safe. you recommend studying the free drug guide at Addiction Resource https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/free-rehabs/. This is for the safety of your health.

5. Daneshka

Daneshka Member

As far as I know, CBD has a beneficial effect on human health. I often read CBD news and I didn't find any information that people felt any discomfort when taking CBD in the right doses. I know that CBD is a good cure for anorexia, because it causes appetite, and it helps to get rid of anxiety. I read that it helps to relieve pain and can help in the treatment of cancer. I believe that you need to consult a doctor before you begin to use it, but I’ve never heard of an allergy to CBD.