Sexy time

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ECUBitzy, Jun 12, 2013.

?

When did sexy time resume after your twins were born?

1. Before the doctor okay'd it

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. As soon as the doctor gave us the green light

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Within three months

5 vote(s)
    31.3%
  4. In less than six months

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. By nine months, we'd resumed

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. It's been a long time

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  1. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Bex's TC poll reminded me of a frequently asked question in the First Year, so I thought I'd post about it here to see what "normal" looks like (I suspect it's going to be a huge range!).

2. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I voted but since my twins are older it might affect accuracy;) We have sex way more now than even before TTC! That's what happens when your too cheap to go out and nothings on TV;)

I will say after I had Hannah (and I blame nursing) I had to force myself to do it once a week to keep DH happy. I wanted to, my body just didn't if that makes sense;)

3. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I know this is in the first year board, but I voted. I just want to say it was much much later than the poll really allowed for, like about 3 year old or older. I then had a family emergancy and was away from DH for 4 months, just when my twins turned 4. Really, when I returned from that trip was when we got back on track as a couple (and got an unexpected pregnancy. But one is not like two and I've never been so horny in all my life as I was when I was pregnant with just one.)

So hang in there ladies, just because it seems like it's taking forever, a year or two or three is not forever and your life will never "get back" to normal, but you will find a new and exciting you on the other end of this tunnel.

1 person likes this.